Living learning quarter
ARC605 | Spring 2012
Quality of life features are distributed throughout the building to integrate learning and living.
• Faculty as well as student living units are provided on different floors.
• Large open lounges are located in strategic circulation spaces to attract residents
• Laundries and recycling centers on each floor provide convenience and social contact opportunities
• Classrooms and study rooms are combined in the building.
• Food market and kitchens are available to ensure access to fresh nutritious food for both residents and the campus community